South Lake (White Knoll)
SouthernMED Pediatrics – South Lake is our second location within the expanding area of Lexington. Meant to service the families of the White Knoll, Swansea, Gaston and Pelion areas, this location has grown to be a pediatric cornerstone of this community. Dr. Daniel Powers, Dr. Megan Boltin, and nurse practitioners Amber Miller and Jocelyn Snider have become valuable and loved providers by the families they serve. Additionally, the much needed service of respiratory therapy has been added to this care team to provide top quality asthma care to the families of SouthernMED.
South Lake (White Knoll) team
- Same-day sick visits
- Efficient in-office visits aimed at treating your child well in a timely manner
- Sick appointments on Saturdays from 9:00am-12:00pm at SouthernMED Pediatrics Lake Murray
- Board Certified Pediatricians
- A Clinical Care Coordinator
- Pediatric Trained Nurses
- On-site daytime phone triage with real, practical advice and assistance
- On-site moderately complex lab capabilities with experienced lab technicians
- Electronic Medical Records
we love hearing from our patients
From the day I gave birth to my son and meeting Nurse Practitioner, Jocelyn Snider, I've been extremely comfortable with my son's care. Once he went for his well check and we finally met Dr. Carter. I became completely satisfied! The entire staff at SouthernMED – South Lake are very professional, inviting, caring and loving. There is no other facility I'd trust with my son's health care.
- Benita H.