SICK VISITS ONLY!
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCOMMODATE WELL CHECKS OR MEDICATION CHECKS WITH OUR ONLINE SCHEDULING AT THIS TIME. For well checks, sports physicals, and medication follow-up appointments, please call our office.
To book an online appointment, you must be an ESTABLISHED patient (seen in our office at least once). If you are a NEW patient, please click here.
If your child is ill and you cannot find an appointment online, please call our office and one of our team members will assist you. We offer limited appointments online.
If any of the following is applicable to your child or the type of visit you are trying to schedule, you must call our office so that we can accommodate your needs as soon as possible:
- Your child is under the age of 2 months
- If you are trying to schedule a visit for ADD or ADHD Evaluations or medicine refill/Re-Checks
- If your child has an acute injury (ie: laceration, broken bones, sprain)
- If your child is having trouble breathing
- If you have concerns that your child may be a threat to self or others (suicidal or homicidal thoughts)